Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Holiday at the Mansion, Pt. 2



Welcome back to the NBC version of Disneyland's Haunted Mansion; and I'm not talking about the peacock network (anybody remember that reference?).



For some reason these spider webs with lights fascinate me.



As does this creepy candy cane creature. Say that one hundred times. Fast.



Fortune was smiling on my fingers as I snapped at just the right time…



to capture the witch flying by.



and some bats shooting out of Oogie Boogie's mouth.



It's hard to see this little goblin fishing for gifts as the lights begin to go dim here.



At least this hallway is better lit than the regular Haunted Mansion, making decent photos a bit easier to capture.





These screeching flowers are fine the first time. A little annoying if you plan on doing repeat rides.



LOVE this little dude.



If your eye site is REEEEEEAL good you can see what the sign says from your Doombuggy.



For Christmas, feel free to get me a thirteen hour clock. I need another hour in the day.



If you can't say anything nice, say nothing.



Drat that gingerbread scent they pump into the ballroom; makes me hungry every time!







It's always a welcome site to see Zero floating through the Mansion.



And the duel goes on…and on…and on…





The grand finale happens tomorrow.

More Jack, Oogie, and Hattie at my main website.

2 comments:

K. Martinez said...

The little goblin fishing and little dude you LOVE that's perched on the coffin is Scary Teddy (Teddy Bear). Always look forward to the new Gingerbread House configuration each year. Thanks, Dave.

Anonymous said...

These are fun, I have never seen either the Halloween or Christmas overlays. Looking forward to these.

Thank you, Dave. Fun stuff.

JG