Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Mad for Mark!



A trio of gems from October 27, 1956. Obviously this photographer was as mad about the Mark Twain as I am! I am loving this first shot with two guests leaning against the rail, holding their cameras. I am sure that somewhere out there a photo or two exists of the photographer standing on the dock taken by these two. Oh where could it be?

A side view of the Twain may seem a bit ho-hum…



but when we zoom in, we can see a worker toiling away:



The last one is my favorite, showing the paddle wheel churning away.



Although I have shot this fun little gif…



I still don't have a contemporary side shot. Must add to my list of "to-do's"!

For more Disneyland Mark Twain photos visit my main website.

1 comment:

K. Martinez said...

Sometimes I enjoy looking over from the Texas deck and watching the paddle wheel in actin.