Friday, January 09, 2015

Black Bart Recruits, May 1956



It's May 1956 and the dangerous Black Bart is using all of his charms on a little girl in plaid, trying to bring her over to the dark side. With a gun in his pocket and a Black Ace of Spades in his hat, how can this little girl not see the danger?



In the next shot, Bart has been alerted to the presence of a photographer…



and grabs for his gun. I shudder to think about what might have happened next!



Worst of all, the little girls are smiling. They were probably destined to make bad choices in men as they got older!

Are you wanting more? Of course you are; you're only human…at least I hope you are. March on over to my main website and see more photos of Black Bart at Disneyland.

3 comments:

K. Martinez said...

I love the way the family is dressed. "Put on your Sunday clothes there's lots of world out there."

Unknown said...

Hiya Dave,

It's interesting that the first shot shows a rock blocking the fort's door in the open position. I'll bet that sucker was still operable at the point. I can tell you as of yesterday it's not operable if you pull on the door while walking by. Just a bit of field science, really.

K. Martinez said...

Patrick Devlin - Good catch on the fort door stopper! I never noticed that before.