Saturday, November 01, 2014

Hello Knott's and Goodbye October!



I am going to preface today's post with the fact that October was one helluva month. I am very glad it is gone and sure hope that November proves to be a happier one (and no, I won't bore you with the details). One of the highlights of October was a quick trip to Knott's Berry Farm to meet a few fellow bloggers and OC Historians in Ghost Town.

This was my first experience at Knott's with the Scary Farm overlay.



Ghost Town Skeletons: Check!



Since I was pretty early, I wandered around by myself and snapped a few shots of Ghost Town while it looked…well, like a Ghost Town: empty! Here's a panoramic view of the Wagon Camp:



The Gold Trails Hotel (I wouldn't mind staying there):



Two more panoramic views to round out today's post, including this one of Ghost Town itself:



and the Calico Mine Train attraction:



which is where I'll pick up this story tomorrow - hope to see you then!

See more Daveland Knott's Berry Farm photos at my main website.

1 comment:

K. Martinez said...

It's so strange watching a show in the Wagon Camp while the Silver Bullet coaster trains whiz by.

Love the panoramic shot of the Calico Mine Ride. So classic!