Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fantasyland, April 1973, Pt. 1



A few images of Fantasyland from the Polyester Decade, beginning with a shot of the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride attraction exit. Who cares if the guests are blurry? The fabulous painted door is razor sharp!



Over on King Arthur's Carrousel, junior looks a little wary about riding on one of the horses.



Dad obviously has no issues, but the crying little boy is probably hiding his head in shame.



He seems much happier with mom on Dumbo.



Happy Birthday today to James Marsden, aka Prince Edward from "Enchanted."



See more Daveland Fantasyland photos at my main website.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It always puts a smile on my face when I see you have posted something. Thanks

K. Martinez said...

I love that you can catch a peek of the interior walls of the "hell scene" in the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride image.

As for the multi-colored horses of the King Arthur Carrousel of past, I prefer them over the all-white steeds they have today. Thanks, Dave.

Daveland said...

Thanks Mike - your comment made my day!