Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday at Knotts



Here is a trio of images from June 1958 at Knott's Berry Farm. I love the navy blue polka dot dress of the lady in the first two photos. It is so "I Love Lucy"!

I can only assume that this is THE Doc Skinem in this photo.



He looks like the inspiration for Rex Harrison's Doctor Dolittle.



This photo of the guests posing with the dance hall girl statues just positively shouts vintage…in a good way!



See more vintage & current Knott's Berry Farm photos from my collection on my main website.

1 comment:

K. Martinez said...

I wonder how many visitors have fondled these statues through the years. I've seen so many humorous photos of visitors posing with the prospector and dance hall girl statues. Nice to see such old-fashioned entertainment still hanging around at Knott's.