Thursday, September 29, 2011

Traveling Thursdays: Back to Santa's Village



Daveland readers Cox Pilot and Disney On Parole reached into their own personal archives after seeing my last few posts on Santa's Village. From Daveland reader Cox Pilot:

We had a cabin at Twin Peaks, so we went a lot to Santa's Village and Ice Skating in Blue Jay. I guess the outdoor rink is long gone and there is a Radio Shack there now. That's my Dad here in this second photo:









From blogger Disney on Parole:

Here are a few pics of my brother and Mom from June 1958; I love the Big Bells hanging from the eves in the 3rd photo. I remember going there in 1964 before we hit Disneyland…what a trip that was!







Many thanks to Cox Pilot & Disney on Parole for sharing these photos!

See more vintage Santa's Village photos on my Santa's Village web page.

1 comment:

Major Pepperidge said...

Wish I had gone there when I was a kid... I guess it was just a *little bit* too far away.