Monday, October 11, 2010

Knott’s & Disneyland Main Street U.S.A. Interiors, Pt. 1



Thanks to eagle-eye reader and Knott’s afficianado Chris of http://meettheworldinprogressland.blogspot.com/, I learned that what I thought was a Disneyland Candy Palace interior is actually the Candy Parlour from Knott’s Berry Farm (insert sad noise here). Regardless, I’ll still take a few of those 2 pound boxes of fudge for $2.50!



In the front window of the Wurlitzer Shop on Town Square (at Disneyland, not Knott’s!), you can see this cool little musical contraption:



Zooming in for a closeup of the Wurlitzer brochure which tells you that EVERYONE has fun in the Wurlitzer World of Music!



More interior shots to come!

View more Disneyland photos at my main website.

4 comments:

Connie Moreno said...

ACK!!! You've gotten me addicted to interior shots!!

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

WOW!!! Is the Candy Palace in the same spot today? Is this photo just to the left of the glassed in candy making room?

AMAZING and beyond Rare, thanks!

Daveland said...

Tim - You are correct. I will have to take a comparison shot on my next trip to DL!

TokyoMagic! said...

And that's all salt water taffy in the glass case in front of the two women. Knott's used to have a pretty large selection of taffy flavors including Boysenberry!