Saturday, January 09, 2010

Scholarly Saturdays: Encyclopaedia Britannica & Frontierland, Pt. 1



Graduating from Tomorrowland, our curriculum now shifts over to the wild untamed plains of Frontierland. Here, Bobby & Susie are entering the gates through one of my favorite lands:



When it was originally built, the timbers of Frontierland truly looked rustic and hand-hewn:



Something tells me little Susie won’t be doing much shopping in Frontierland; this place appeals more to stinky little boys like Bobby!



Susie better hide her purse from Black Bart!



Sheriff Lucky to the rescue!



See more Disneyland Frontierland photos at my website.

3 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

And now we know that they did the gunfights in Frontierland four times a day! You'd think we'd see more photos of it (I've seen plenty of photos of the train robbery at Knott's...).

Amy said...

I really like the more rustic look. It is much more fitting!

Katella Gate said...

Anybody starting to see a pattern here? In each land, Dick and Jane are encouraged to stop and "buy souvenirs." Kind of a rip-off. I wanna see just what they got.