Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sailing Through Sundays on The Jungle Cruise: Elephant Pool, October 1966



This shot is from May 1959, and it appears that two cast members have taken their motorboat out to the Ancient Shrine to do some repair work.



On another note…I was just sent a few interesting pictures documenting the changes/growth of Tinker Bell from conception to present day. Check it out!













You can see Tinker Bell’s new movie on Blu-ray/DVD beginning this Tuesday.

See more Disneyland Jungle Cruise photos at my website.

6 comments:

TokyoMagic! said...

Great photo! I love the look on that one guy's face. I wonder if there was any improvised skipper narration to go along with the viewing of the maintenance men. "Pay no attention to the man behind the crocodile, Dorothy!"

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Wow, I forget how shallow the water is! Hey, is that guy wearing just a cloth jump suit? - YUCK!

I like the 1953 Tink the best!

Thanks Dave!

Thufer said...

Very interesting picture. TokyoMagic is right, that facial expression is priceless.

Major Pepperidge said...

Ha, love that cast member photo!

Amy said...

I love getting behind the scenes, thanks! :D

Chris Merritt said...

Wow - bad show! You'd certainly get fired for that in my day...