Friday, February 16, 2007

Back to 1956, Pt. 5



Today’s shot is of the East Side of Main Street, including the Silhouette Shop and Kodak on the far right.



A little more Main Street action, including the Opera House (latest buzz is that Mr. Lincoln IS returning soon) and a Keystone Kop near the Plaza Apartments (soon to be INA Carefree Corner).



For all you Knotts-heads, I have just added a number of photos to my Knotts page; here’s one of them (MANY thanks to Tim!)



See more vintage and contemporary Disneyland photos at my main website.

2 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

The first one is nice because of the Blue Bird Shoes store too!

Major Pepperidge said...

Er, was I mistaken? Is the Silhouette Shop called the "Blue Bird" Studio??? Guess I should pay more attention before I post a comment!!