Thursday, August 10, 2017

Serendipity, Greased Lightning, and the LA River, Pt. 2



Cha Cha's scarf is down and the drag race has begun. I finally made it to the LA River and I have to say it was one of the coolest places I have ever done a photo shoot. Train tracks, graffiti, water, concrete...all too good to be true. AND a sunny day to boot!



While I may not have been in the exact same place that Sandy, Danny, Rizzo, Kenickie, and Cha Cha were, I was damn close.











I had amazing models to work with, including NYC photographer Molly O'Brien, wearing a super-mod Jeremy Scott dress:





Even amidst a sea of concrete a little green manages to poke through.



My first shoot with Creative Director Marcus Paglialonga:



Hopefully there will be more.



A few detail shots to round off this post:





And now it's time for the weekend! TGIF!

More Los Angeles photos at my main website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I'm hearing the theme music to Buckaroo Banzai.

JG