Thursday, September 15, 2016

Sowden House At Night



Just a few images for today, so I sure hope you like them. Lighting makes a heck of a difference when it comes to mood and atmosphere. I had shot the Sowden House in the daylight, and it was pretty phenomenal. At nighttime, I would say it was spectacular. Vince helped light the torches in the courtyard. This home was designed by Lloyd Wright...and yes, his father's name was Frank.



Even the interior glows as the sun begins to set:



More shots of this amazing home at my main website.

4 comments:

Chuck said...

Love that floor lighting in the living room!

Did you light the pool & jacuzzi yourself, or are the pink lights indigenous to the environment? They complement the flowers perfectly and create a nice band of color across the middle distance (which, I'm sure, was your intent).

Small though it is, I really like this set, Dave.

Daveland said...

Chuck - I can't take any credit for the lighting!

Fifthrider said...

New desktop wallpaper. Awesome.

Chuck said...

Well, Dave, if you didn't do the lighting, at least you can take credit for doing an outstanding job of capturing its effects. :-)