Thursday, September 29, 2016

Dinner at Brennan's



Brennan's is one of my favorite restaurants for dinner in the French Quarter of New Orleans. Located on Royal Street, it is a NOLA classic!



A customized mirror in the entryway:



On my last visit, since I was by myself I ate my dinner (and drank my beverages) at the Roost Bar.



The atmosphere is light and airy here, with a bit of a Key West feeling.



A nearby dining room:



The bar itself, complete with my first beverage of the evening:



Loved the light fixtures (what a surprise!):



Resembling bird cages, they were the perfect accent to this themed area:



I started out with the Gulf Shrimp & Green Tomato Salad:



It's been awhile, but I do believe my entree was the Parmesan & Herb Crusted Lamb Loin:



Bananas Foster is the showstopping dessert that most get here; however, I wanted to try something different, so I picked the Pineapple Financier:



For a classy evening at a legendary restaurant, Brennan's is the place.

More shots of Brennan's on Royal Street on my main website.

2 comments:

Fifthrider said...

I had no idea there was a real "Brennan's". All I know is the Downtown Disney version of it. I feel like such a philistine right now.

Great pics of what's clearly a very nice place!

Mark said...

We love Brennans! My wife and I had some great martinis there as well as a fantastic lunch.

Mark
InsightsandSounds.blogspot.com