Friday, July 31, 2015

The Roosevelt New Orleans, Pt. 2



Back to the Roosevelt…no hotel post by Daveland would be complete without a hall shot. My room was gorgeous; spotless and perfectly appointed.



The perfect place to write a postcard home.



The furniture chosen was the perfect choice for this hotel.



A spacious bathroom, which is where I answered the call when the front desk called my room to make sure everything was ok. How's that for service?



Can't complain about the Salvatore Ferragamo products. Wow! I was living in luxury.



How about that rooftop pool? This area had some great views.



The Roosevelt also boasts a number of clubs and restaurants. Here's a shot of The Sazerac Bar, named after the infamous local cocktail.



Loved the murals by Paul Ninas; I don't know their origin but if they are new, somebody did a great job with the Depression-era styling and the smokey patina.



For the one night I had dinner while staying here I chose Domenica. It was an amazing meal.



The place was (not surprisingly) packed.



The Roosevelt is impressive from afar:



as well as up-close:



If you haven't booked your room yet, what are you waiting for?

More Roosevelt Hotel photos at my main website.

No comments: