Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Trip to Disneyland, May 1972: Pt. 2



Today we join our 1972 Quintet in front of the Matterhorn. I'm seeing a lot of love in these photos. Mother/daughter combo perhaps?



3 attractions for the price of one in this photo, with the Monorail track snaking around the Matterhorn and the Skyway buckets floating overhead.



Had to zoom in for a closeup of this sign; can you imagine paying a separate price for each attraction?



So many GREAT choices in 1972 Tomorrowland!



Meanwhile, this poor bastard appears to be searching for a diaper in his leather bag.



See more Daveland Disneyland Matterhorn photos at my main website.

3 comments:

K. Martinez said...

I love the 3rd image of the Skyway buckets coming out of the Matterhorn. 2 'E's and a 'D'.

Yes, I can imagine paying a separate price for each attraction. I remember visiting the various ticket books around the park later in the day to obtain more tickets after running out of them from my ticket that book I purchased at the gate. Especially the 'E's and 'D's.

K. Martinez said...

I meant visiting the various ticket booths, not ticket books. Oops!

MRaymond said...

Love the big hair. How much ozone was depleted to make that happen?