Saturday, September 08, 2012

The Return of Tarita!



Actress Tarita Teriipaia is probably best known for her stormy marriage to Marlon Brando. In 1961, she visited Disneyland and posed seductively for the cameras. What is truly odd about this photo is the little face that is attached to one of the balloons. Anyone know this guy's identity or why he would have been on the balloon?



Here's a previously posted shot of Tarita enjoying the Autopia:



See more vintage and current Disneyland photos on my Disneyland web pages.

3 comments:

K. Martinez said...

Very strange! I have no idea who it is. Beautfiful images.

Connie Moreno said...

I had no idea who she was, LOL. Great pics but odd, too.

Major Pepperidge said...

What a beauty! I noticed that odd little photo right away... I almost wonder if it was added during the printing process. So strange, I would LOVE to know the story behind it.