Saturday, May 09, 2009

Disneyland Construction Series: More Stuff!



Just a few random (but still interesting) construction shots from the same set, beginning with the Sleeping Beauty Castle, shot from the Adventureland entry area. In shot #2, the Chicken of the Sea Pirate Ship has been moved from the Opera House area where it was constructed over to its new home in Fantasyland.



In this last photo, the Autopia has a long way to go before those little cars can be zoomed around the asphalt!



See more Disneyland photos at my website.

5 comments:

The Viewliner Limited said...

Dave, this whole series is just incredible. Thanks for all the great and wonderful pics, Richard

Thufer said...

Am I seeing strange? Could that be Walt on that caterpillar? The straw hat? No, probably not.

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Thufer, I thought the same thing, it would be just like Walt to take over the toys! Looks like the guy on the left of him is saying "Better let me do that"....

Major Pepperidge said...

Do you know anything about the person who took these photos? They're pretty spectacular!

Daveland said...

Unfortunately I do not know anything about who took these photos, but I also agree - the guy at the tractor looks like Walt, but I cannot be sure whether it is or not.